News and Events at Apple Springs
EXAMPLE EVENTS AND THINGS TO DO AT OUR COMMUNITY
- Bi-weekly Parkinson’s Support Group
- Art classes for the visually impaired
- Zentangle art workshops
- Weekly Happy Hour with entertainment
Call us anytime to schedule a visit and join in the fun!
We are currently updating our expanded events schedule, please check back soon for more updates!
UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENTS AND OTHER NEWS
FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
• Supervision, training and scheduling of all culinary services staff.
• Implementing and maintaining dining room standards.
• Promoting rich living experiences for residents living within the community, celebrating the Art of Life philosophy.
• Maintaining an efficient and organized dietary staff.
• Implementing menus consistent with State specific regulations and utilizing provided menu program.
• Managing and maintaining systems to ensure nutritious, appetizing, attractive meals are provided.
• Purchasing goods and supplies using the provided ordering system.
• Managing and controlling culinary budget as set for the fiscal year.
• Monitoring and maintaining proper food handling, storage, and usage of food.
• Ensuring special dietary needs are met and resident preferences are considered.
• Monitoring and maintaining food quality and portion control.
• Implementing and monitoring systems for kitchen and dining room sanitation, temperature control, and equipment maintenance.
• Maintaining a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere in the kitchen AND dining room.
• Interacting daily with residents to assure satisfaction with meals.
• Conducting monthly food committee meetings, follow up on comments and concerns, and retaining record of meetings and resolutions.
• Maintaining open communication with residents, staff, and families.
• Participating in overall Department Manager team duties.
• Maintaining state required food handler’s permit.
Must present an outstanding customer service attitude and demeanor, must have the ability to work independently and within a team environment. Flexibility and weekend availability is a must.
Apple Springs is the premier retirement community serving the Okanogan County area and is a member of the Artegan family of communities. Artegan offers great benefit packages and very competitive salaries with strong potential for growth and development within the organization. Please visit us today at artegan.com where we “Celebrate the Art of Life!”
Only serious qualified candidates and those willing to make a strong long-term commitment should apply.
Salary negotiable DOE. Please attach resume and provide salary requirements. EEOE
If desired may apply in person at: Apple Springs Senior Living; 1001 Senna St., Omak WA 98841 ... See MoreSee Less